Air Duct Cleaning - $99 or $189 - Complete!

Call: 612-412-1867 to Schedule!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A New Air Duct Cleaning Blog

Here is another air duct cleaning website. Yep, it's operated by the folks at Duct-911.com so you can trust what they say. The first article talks about their "Whole-House" air duct cleaning special for $99. I am sure they will have many HVAC related articles soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The air duct cleaning is necessary for the human health. The presence of moisture in the duct gives rise to the formation of the fungus which is dangerous.
Boynton Beach Air Duct Cleaning
is having a good composition of team and they all are working day and night.

Dave Trosdahl said...

Actually, it's very rare when we see moisture in the air ducts. It happens, but for the most part it's very dry. There are a host of other reasons why we recommend air duct cleaning though including health related reasons as well as system maintenance. - Thanks for sharing and I like your website!

Jogesh said...

Thanks for such informative Article about the All About Air Duct Cleaning.It really Proves Worthwhile for my Dania Beach Air Conditioning Repair business

smith said...

The air duct cleaning is most important component for the human life. No air no life and dirty air causes diseases. I would like it and i hope this blog is useful for my Groupon business.

smith said...

Air Duct cleaning, combined with regular preventive maintenance, it can help maintain good indoor air quality and keep your HVAC systems running efficiently. I have also one of the ac repair Manassas business. It's providing best AC services.

Anonymous said...

Air Duct cleaning, combined with regular preventive maintenance, it can help maintain good indoor air quality and keep your HVAC systems running efficiently. I have also one of the ac repair Manassas business. It's providing best AC services.

Anonymous said...

Duct cleaning can make a significant contribution toward better indoor air quality and cleaner heating and cooling systems. I hope this blog is helpful for my ac repair Manassas business.

Anonymous said...

There is an air duct cleaning system that not only cleans your ducts, but coats them with a waterproofing compound. I have also one of the air conditioning contractors Bellaire, TX business. It's provides good AC services.