Air Duct Cleaning - $99 or $189 - Complete!

Call: 612-412-1867 to Schedule!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the House Home Improvement Forum - Endless Dust

Just thought I would share a thread I found concerning dust and air duct cleaning. A homeowner was complaining about all the dust in her home and another homeowner recommended having her furnace and air ducts cleaned. - If only every homeowner new all the benefits of air duct cleaning!

6 comments:

TWEQS said...

Dave,

I have bad allergies and had the ducts cleaned in my house that was built in the 80's. I saw a significant reduction in the dust build up around my house after the cleaning.

Does your team wear a dust mask while cleaning out the duct work? Dust Particle filter masks can keep up as much as 95% (N95) to 99% (N100) of the particles from being inhaled. You can check out some recommendations here.

SafetyN8
www.pksafety.com
5% discount on all purchases at PKSafety when you use referral code " NATE "

Dave Trosdahl said...

They are supposed to :)
Your site is very easy to navigate and well thought out. Sorry it took so long to approve your comment. I must have missed it.

mikesac said...

Yea that's true. Air duct cleaning is an important part of cutting down dust and other allergens in the home. So is changing filters and doing dryer vent cleaning on a regular basis.

Carpet Toronto said...

It is not in the house that starts the cleaning, Yes we do need air duct cleaning but It really starts within us

Unknown said...

The different acne myths have been misleading a lot of people for several generations already. Most of the time, these myths come from hearsays from family, friends, and other people surrounding you. how to prevent acne

Toorgy said...

nice words, air duct cleaning is super important to keep you breath clean air, just make sure you hire pro's

ac repair boca raton